God's world

27 jun 2011

Task Number 2

Poem for my Mom! God rest his soul



My Mom and My Person


MY MOTHER
He suffered the day.
Night's rest,
Lavabas muttering the cares and baked
Watering the gardens that were leaving ...
Walking in the street you ecstatic
And your eyes sought the meeting
From the people that friend of his stories
And shaking your arms.
I walked with you still happy
The sermon that told me your lips,
The words were never heard
And how strange after your departure.
Commandment was strong woman
Reflected by mountains and fears
Prayers, prayer, misunderstandings ...
And that,
I thought of my morning
In my happy hours of destiny
That dreaming alone,
What will become of her, without ever saying anything.
That charge me that baby in your arms
Suffering in my smooth flesh,
Which gives me kisses,
His touch, his hugs.
It think all day.
It was my love and my dear
My anguish, my joy,
The aroma that permeates the life I
Aromas giving me that smile.
And I giving bones to suffer.
In it I think every day as a sigh,
As a bird on a long flight
Shattered ... we leave the nest

WITH LOVE YOUR CHILDREN,
HUSBAND, MOTHER, GRANDCHILD, BROTHER, SISTER, NEPHEW AND OTHER RELATIVES.

(''JACKELINE MENDEZ DEL VALLE DE APONTE 29/06/2009'')

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario