God's world

24 may 2011

Task Number 1

MY FAVORITE DAY:

My favorite day is Christmas
I love their ornaments because the family together and fills us with joy to everyone.

Also for their meals as hallacas, bread, ham, chicken salad, and more.

And the personal is my favorite day because I really enjoy all my family.




 
This is my day to day:

 

 Monday to Friday:

    -I get up I shower, I clean the mouth, and going to study in URBE ... I do that 7:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.


    -Then from 11:00 am to 4:00 pm I'm on my pc, while lunch and study materials for my review ...

    -4:00 pm to 7:00 pm I'm playing Soccer...

    -And then 7:00 pm to 11:00 pm, I'm on my pc chatting and playing a bit and get ready for my next day, I shower, eat dinner, Watch TV, and I sleep zZz zZz.

  Saturday:

     -I do the same except I'm not going to study in the URBE but go to a course q maintenance and repair of computers in TAMANACO.

  Sunday:

     -I do not do much housework and rest a lot and watch TV and sleep.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario