God's world

27 jun 2011

Task Number 4

home design
MY HOUSE:

My home has a living room, three bedrooms, bathroom, garage, porch, backyard, in the same living room is the dining room and common kitchen.


















This is my place in my home?

is my bedroom because in that place ... because all the time, for anything, I'm always in my bedroom.

through eating, playing, studying, almost everything I do in my bedroom.

I have my computer there, which is next to my bed! thing I do all the time play, chat or study ... My TV is in front of my bed (so I'm more comfortable in my bedroom), my chair is under my computer (unless using) my computer sound is on the right pc my pc .. . I have my ceiling lamp by Ensim my pc, air conditioning is diagonal to my bed and in front of my pc all 'all off for my pc and my accord' I have a fan when the air is at rest, my closet is about to under my TV and my other closet is on the left of my television. and I'm always working out or I'm playing, studying among other things ... by Ensim my bed I have a hoop basketball player to hang out and unwind.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario