God's world

27 jun 2011

Task Number 3

My Person and My Dad

In honor of my father

The current paper is to project yourself
My sincere thanks for being,
A parent invaluable
And more than a father,
A friend.
Helping to overcome the most painful situations in my life
And celebrating with me, the best moments
Giving me your helping hand, your eyes of understanding, and your feeling of acceptance.
And just to be there.
Trying to make everything much easier for me.
Giving it your best for me.
And I want you to know this special day that I give you my best,
I want you to know that you
The best human being exists,
The best father, has never been seen,
The best defender I've ever had
The best friend of my life
Thank you for being so understanding.
And try to enter my world.
I love you, I appreciate and respect you.
To the best dad in the world, from your best fan ATT: your son
Juan Carlos

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario